Finally - You Can Design & Craft Your Very Own Exclusive Leather Dog Harness
Introducing our exclusive, one of a kind, deluxe dog harness patterns.
Create and build the first ever Black Raven Armoury Exclusive Leather Dog Harnesses Designed & Created by Alex Agricola.
1 Full Back Leather Harness Norse Armour Design "Rollo" Digital Pattern
3 Underbelly Interchangeable Leather Harness Norse Armour Designs Digital Patterns
Includes Exclusive Norse/Celtic Knotwork Art
4 In Depth Step By Step Digital Instruction Books
4 Sizes Digital Pattern Sizes Included
Detailed Custom Sizing Guide Enabling Fitting to ANY Dog
Bonus - 3 Exclusive 3D Printable Dog Mannequin Digital Files
Every Stage & step explained in detail, with constant professional guidance as you progress. 4 In depth instruction books and guides along with Exclusive Norse/Celtic themed knotwork, designed specially for your harness...
Embark on Your Creative Journey
Professional Guidance Every Step Of The Way....
Have you ever dreamed of crafting a leather harness for your canine companion? Something impressive they can wear in public but tough enough to handle hours of running around? Maybe something protective they can wear for outdoor pursuits but durable enough that it won’t break the first time they wear it? .....Now you can.
With detailed, easy-to-understand instructions, a wide variety of patterns, and a list of necessary tools and materials, he will personally guide you through making the highest quality harnesses, ever seen in the industry.. The perfect fit too... No matter the breed or size of dog. He's done all the legwork and included all the help you could ever need to make your dog stand out from the pack.
PLUS BONUS - 3 Scale 3D Printable Dog Mannequins
3 Full Life Scale 3D Print Mannequin Design Files, IDEAL to help Ensure the PERFECT FIT !!
FITTING AID 3D FILES
FITTING AID 3D FILES
FITTING AID 3D FILES
"Why Students Purchase Our Patterns and Courses, "
- Flexi-Time Study - "As with all things, life tends to get in the way of having fun or pursuing our passions & hobbies"
- This is why, our patterns and are all "In Your Own Time" projects, we have countless students who have been just picking up their projects, dipping in when time allows.... My advice, always "take your time.. enjoy the journey"
- The small workbench I still design and build on.... with no more than the 7 basic tools is as much as you need... and no matter what you're looking for we have a HUGE list of leather, metalwork and tool suppliers all around the world.
- Why are the patterns So Inexpensive - "The Academy has always about making the information and training more accessible"
- College, University & Trade Courses have always been costly, BUT.. despite the HUGE amount of content included in my courses & patterns, I never wanted finances to be a sticking point.... almost 5 Years on, this has allowed thousands of students a chance at learning this amazing craft
Ruth – USA
Well thought out modules that enable the student to absorb and reflect on each topic. Great support and feedback from Alex and other students. Enjoying it a lot.
Teresa – USA
I love that you can go at your own pace and there is no pressure or time constraints. So affordable too! If I could give it 10 stars I would!
Possum – USA
Well designed course for learning at your own pace. Videos are well done and concepts are explained thoroughly through video and practical instruction.
Ron – Canada
I am THOROUGHLY enjoying the webinars and course material that are a part of this course. My skills as a leathercrafter are going through the roof as a result of what I am learning. An honest, well earned 5 out of 5 stars. Highly recommended.
"More Exclusive Dog Harness Patterns "
"Standard Pattern Size Ranges"
*** In addition a full guide on custom sizing has been included for sizes outside this range ***
Standard Size Ranges
Below you will find the standard measurements that our Dog Harness Patterns will fit, however I have included a detailed guide showing you how to custom size every design to any size of animal within reason (i.e... While it will be more than possible to fit one to your cat.... No trying to fit one to your pet Tiger !!)BUY NOW AND GET INSTANT ACCESS
Meet The Founder
When I started out, there was no internet, so I was reliant on books and hands on experimentation to develop my skills.
20+ years & thousands of projects on, and it’s still surprisingly difficult to find detailed information on leatherwork for armour & costumes... And I guess this is very much a part of WHY I wanted to share my learning with you.
Ask any of my students... From Day 1, you have me personally on tap to ask anything !! No matter the question, if its in my power to guide you, I will.
Remember when you sign up for the course, you don’t just get an introduction to leather working; ...You get to be part of an amazingly supportive creative community... One we all love.